Wednesday, August 23, 2006

The Variations - Down the Road/Love Me 7"


More Green Man related shenanigans. I bought this 7" a while back for a few quid off the back of some folk saying it was a fuzzy geetar rocker garunteed to get people moving. Not sure why that would influence my purchase given my lack of djing outlets at the mo but hey. I digress.

It's all about the b-side I'm told but it didn't do much for me prior to the Green Man, then Andy Votel played it in the B Music disco (along with some fucking absolute stonkers including the likes of Turkish protest warbler Selda, Sharon Tandy, Amon Duul II, Can, Ananda Shankar) and on a lound sound system it all made sense. File under fuzzy French pop. Tres bien. Or sumthink.

1 Comments:

Blogger your said...

earn money - tramadol cool blog :)

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home