Monday, June 19, 2006

The Psychedelic Snarl - compilation lp


I'm a bit of a newcomer to freakbeat and psychedlia but I've just made a new section in my record collection for it - seems to be the most noticably growing part at the moment. This nice little comp set me back about a tenner which isn't bad going considering some of the original 7's on here would cost 300 quid each! Worth admission alone for Wimple Winch's 'Save my Soul' which is absolutely nuts from the frentic geetaring to the death cry about haly way through.

Apologies for the absense - the World Cup has me in its grips... Records lose for four weeks or so.

7 Comments:

Blogger your said...

phentermine nice :)

7:02 AM  
Blogger your said...

phentermine nice :)

7:02 AM  
Blogger your said...

phentermine nice :)

7:02 AM  
Blogger your said...

phentermine nice :)

5:09 PM  
Blogger your said...

phentermine nice :)

5:09 PM  
Blogger your said...

phentermine nice :)

1:50 AM  
Blogger your said...

phentermine nice :)

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home